Are you sure you want to perform this action?
You can offer a gift voucher for all the tours we offer. To do this, choose the service you wish to offer above then click on the “Offer” button visible at the top right of the new page.
So that you may discover our universe and our wines, we invite you to visit one of our two shops:
- Visitors to Château de La Chaize estate may visit our shop, which is located at the winery, at 500 Route de La Chaize, 69460 Odenas
Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 9 AM to 12 PM and from 1 PM to 5 PM – ring at the gate marked "visiteurs".
- We are preparing to open a shop that sells our wines in the center of Lyon. It will feature a dedicated area for all wine lovers, from amateurs to top connoisseurs. Here, you can taste our wines and organize private themed or bespoke tastings.
77 Rue du Président Edouard HERRIOT
Place des Jacobins,
Scheduled to open in December 2023
The Château de La Chaize estate also offers experiences based around wine and the French art of living, in the Lyonnais and Beaujolais regions.
Take off into the Maïa galaxy and discover our stars.
Enjoy three days in Lyon with an exceptional experience:
* Two nights in a double occupancy room (upgrade to a room with city view included) with breakfasts included at the 5-star Villa Maïa hotel, nestled on the hill of Fourvière, whose outstanding view discretely overlooks the city of Lyon
* A 1.5-hour detox treatment for two performed by our experts at the Belle de Maïa spa
* A tour, tasting and picnic at the Château de La Chaize estate
* A 3-course meal for two, served at the Villa Maïa hotel (starter, main course and dessert, drinks not included)
Call Villa Maïa's reservation department at +33 (0)4 78 16 01 01
to reserve two or more nights or on the hotel's website: www.villa-maia.com/reservation
Maïa Hospitality in a few words
To be ambassadors of an art of living and actors of y well-being…
Firmly rooted in the earth, yet always looking ahead to the future, the establishments that compose Groupe Maïa’s HERITAGE & ART OF LIVING division, offer revisited, sustainable and responsible luxury experiences.
Each establishment cultivates its singularity with a common aspiration: to offer top-quality, innovative services and products, enhanced by centuries-old know-how. This is when technicity and sophistication rhyme with authenticity and conviviality.
Your pleasure is what we are here for!
Châteaux en Beaujolais, the Beaujolais's new wine tourism offer
Delving into the secrets of the Beaujolais’ vineyards, experiencing unique moments and unforgettable encounters at the region’s wine-producing châteaux, while being initiated to wine tasting is now possible thanks to an exclusive, atypical roadbook, conceived of by the “Châteaux en Beaujolais” association, of which Château de La Chaize is a founding member.
This roadbook allows you to go from château to château, winding your way through the Beaujolais’ stunning hilly landscape, and benefit from exclusive privileges as early as your second visit!
Follow the route at your own pace to discover exceptional wines along with rich, diverse heritage.