"Morgon" is a blend of a selection of vineyard sites, located in the Morgon appellation.
• Parcel based vinification
• 50% whole clusters, 50% destemmed
• Duration of maceration: 8 days
• Type of yeast: natural
• 2 pumping-over per day, 1 unloading
• After pressing, the free-run juice and press are assembled
• Spontaneous malolactic fermentation
• Tangential filtration
Color: Shining ruby
Nose: Fine and delicate, on red fruits well riped and spices
Palate: Very delicate attack, red fruits, freshness and balance. Typical final of the appellation with tannins that are both terrestrial and aerial.
Service temperature: 13°C (55,4°F)