Lieu-dit "CHAPELLE DES BOIS" - Fleurie
"Fleurie" is a blend of a selection of vineyard sites located in the Fleurie appellation.
• Parcel based vinification
• 10% whole clusters, 90% destemmed
• Duration of maceration: 8 days
• Type of yeast: natural
• 2 pumping-over per day, 3 unloading
• After pressing, the free-run juice and press are assembled
• Spontaneous malolactic fermentation
• Tangential filtration
Color: Glittering passion red
Nose: Red fruits, raspberry, light smoked notes, dried flowers
Palate: Elegance and balance, with Burgundian accents where the kinship between Gamay Noir and Pinot Noir is obvious. Finesse and aromatic breadth, a wine of great gastronomy.
Service temperature: 15°C (59°F)
91/100 - Revue du Vin de France
17/20 Bourgogne Aujourd'hui