"Fleurie" is a blend of a selection of vineyard sites, located in the Fleurie appellation.
• Parcel based vinification
• 50% whole clusters, 50% destemmed
• Duration of maceration: 8 days
• Type of yeast: natural
• 2 pumping-over per day, 3 unloading
• After pressing, the free-run juice and press are assembled
• Spontaneous malolactic fermentation
• Tangential filtration
Color: Intense and brilliant garnet red
Nose: Finesse and elegance with notes of dried flowers and very ripe red fruits
Palate: Perfectly fluid and enveloping touch on the palate, delicate tannins. Perfect balance between maturity of the fruit and freshness of the vintage. Soft
attack, captivating middle and salivating finish.
Service temperature: 13°C (55,4°F)
90/100 - Wine Advocate
90/100 - J.Suckling